2015

What's on my iPhone 6s TAG

14:09



Hello beautiful people!!

Now since I've officially finished school, I've decided to start posting videos on YouTube again! Here is my What's on my iPhone 6s video!! I personally love watching these type of videos!! It's so interesting to see what apps people like and how they edit their instagram photos, etc. So I thought I'd share what's on my iPhone! 

I recently got the iPhone 6s in Silver and I love it soooo much! I still need to get a case for my phone, so once that arrives, I'll definitely show you because it's soo pretty!!
I hope you enjoy the video! 





→  A P P S   M E N T I O N E D  ←

YouTube
Instagram
Pinterest
What's App
Facebook
Facebook Messenger
Facebook Pages
Twitter
Skype
Blogger
Snapchat
Kik
Safari
PlayTube
PTV
WeatherZone
MyOptus
Planning Centre
Gmail
Layout
Afterlight
PS Express (Photoshop)
Studio
A Beautiful Mess
PicsArt
VSCO
Font Candy
Phonto
Holy Bible
Dreamdays
Allwomenstalk
Google Drive
Google Docs
Dropbox
Evernote
Viki 
SBS PopAsia
Guitar Tabs
iTalk
Spotify
Guitar Tuna
Eventbrite
Student Edge
Sleep Cycle
TripAdvisor
Airbnb
2048
Charades
1010
Kim Kardashian
Spikes
Summoner's War
Trivia Crack



 photo singature_zpscyi04wml.png
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Followers

Join the Facebook Family