2015

Welcome to my Blog!

04:37

Hello! I'm Regina. Welcome to my BLOG! 
Blogging is something I've always wanted to try! I love the idea of sharing fun and exciting things with the world so I hope you all will enjoy my blog! I'm definitely a girly girl, a lover of fashion, and beauty! I also love travelling! I love the feeling of going on an airplane, and visiting other countries - the people, the vibe and just everything! So i guess this is a new journey we will go on together with starting this blog! 


To start things off, I'm going to do the Get to know me TAG! 

1. How old are you?
- I'm seventeen years old, turning eighteen in October!

2. What is your middle name?
- My middle name is my Chinese name which is Jia Yu, so my name is Regina Lam Jia Yu or Regina Jia Yu Lam.

3. What nationality are you?
- My nationality is Australian. However I was born in Singapore, and my ethnicity is Chinese.

4. What do you do for a living?
- I'm a student in my last year of high school! 

5. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- If I could visit anywhere in the world, I would go to South Korea! I'm a lover of Kpop and Korean Dramas, and I've wanted to go South Korea for the longest time! I would love to try the food, meet the people (practice my Korean... hehe), shopping and hopefully meet some Korean stars and actors!!

6. What is your favourite place to shop for clothing?
- My favourite place to shop for clothing is Valleygirl and Temt! They both are Australian stores and I love their clothes!! Oh wait! But I also love H&M! So I don't think I can pick one favourite... but Valleygirl, Temt and H&M are definitely on my favourites list for clothing! 

7. What shoe size are you?
- My shoe size is 6/7 womens in Australian sizes (I know... tiny, right?)

8. What is your favourite colour? 
- PINK!!!! My favourite colour since I was young, and will always be my favourite colour!

9. Have you got any siblings?
- I have got two younger sisters - Rachel who is 14 turning 15, and Rosalind who is 11. They are annoying at times, but I'm definitely blessed with two sisters!

10. Do you have any pets?
- Sadly no. But I did have a Golden Retriever, but we had to give her away because we were unable to take care of her.

11. Do you have any children?
- No, I don't have children. But I love children and I would definitely want some in the future! Hmm... 4 children would be nice!

12. Favourite makeup brand?
- I don't have a favourite makeup brand... I own a lot of Maybelline products! I also do love the brand ChiChi when it comes to eyeshadows! That's about it, I guess... I'm still discovering which makeup brand I love. 

13. What do you do in your free time?
- I don't get free times now a days, since it's my last year of high school! A lot of homework, SACs, SATs and EXAMS! But if I do have free time, I would be on YouTube watching vlogs! I also would be watching Pretty Little Liars, Korean Dramas, Running Man or anime! Oh! How could I forget! SHOPPING! I would definitely go shopping in my free time!!

14. Do you leave the house without makeup?
- Yes I do leave the house without makeup. I find I'm earlier to school when I don't put makeup. So only on special occasions I would wear makeup to school, otherwise I wouldn't wear makeup. 

15. Favourite season?
- My favourite season is Spring because I'm a Spring baby!

16. Do you still live with your parents?
- Yes I do.

17. What's your favourite movie?
- I have a long list of favourite movies! I really can't pick just one... some of my favourites include the majority of the Disney movies (I love my animated movies), A Cinderella Story, Princess Diaries and more! 

18. Favourite food?
- I LOVE FOOD! I do have a sweet tooth and would prefer desserts and sweet stuff over anything else! I love chocolate, NUTELLA, ice-cream... basically anything sweet!! Currently I've been loving Nutella waffles from Baby Chino on Main - absolutely delicious!

19. Tent or hotel?
- I would prefer hotels however I do enjoy camping! The feeling and vibe of camping is really fun and relaxing! 

20. What is your favourite drink?
- Oh my gosh!! I'm so bad at picking favourites... and just like the rest of them, I don't have one favourite, I have many favourites! I love bubble tea, and Starbucks frappuccinos!! I'm currently in love with the Cookies 'n' Cream Chocolate Chillers from Gloria Jeans (if you have not tasted, GO AND GET SOME)!!

21. Do you speak any other languages?
- Yes I do. I can speak English, Chinese (Mandarin, Hokkien, Cantonese) however not very fluently, and currently learning Korean!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Followers

Join the Facebook Family